Upcoming dates for group Trauma Constellation workshops 2018
- 1-day workshop on Saturday 3rd February. 10am-6pm. Booking deadline: Friday 26th January
- 1-day workshop on Saturday 10th March. 10am-6pm. Booking deadline: Friday 2nd March
- 1-day workshop on Saturday 14th April. 10am-6pm. Booking deadline: Friday 6th April
- 1-day workshop on Saturday 12th May. 10am-6pm. Booking deadline: Friday 4th May
- 1-day workshop on Saturday 9th June. 10am-6pm. Booking deadline: Friday 1st June
Please note that until I find a new larger venue I will be holding 1-day small gatherings (5-6 people max) at my flat CR4 3BB-Colliers Wood, Zone 3
If you would like to do a group constellation but cannot make any of these dates then I can put on additional workshops. You would need to find a further four people who would be interested (minimum of 5 people to run the workshop) and provide some alternative dates.
What is the difference between a 1 or 2 day workshop? The format of the 2 day workshop is the same. The only difference is that there are twice as many people who will do personal work.
Aim of the workshops
These workshops are entirely experiential and are for anyone wishing to explore and take a step towards integrating a trauma and/or any personal issue you may currently be grappling with. You will also have the opportunity to observe, participate as a representative, and ask questions. A brief explanation of the theory will be given and discussed in relation to the constellations where appropriate.
A Trauma Constellation is an experiential process that enables you to gain direct access to the unconscious, repressed emotions and split off traumatised parts of yourself thereby providing you with the opportunity to re-connect with and integrate those parts enabling you to become more of who you truly are. You don’t have to consider yourself to be someone who has experienced a trauma in order to benefit from doing a constellation.
By using the “Constellation of the Intention” method, this workshop aims to provide you with a;
- way in which to clearly see and experience different parts of yourself through the external representation of them
- way in which to safely get in touch with your trauma
- deeper awareness of your own types of survival strategies
- better connection between the different parts of yourself thus enabling repressed and split off parts to be integrated
- strengthening of your healthy self
- sense of inner peace as internal conflicts are gradually resolved
Find out more how Trauma Constellations can help you by clicking here.
The address where group workshops are held:
Address; At present these will be held at my flat in Roslyn Close CR4 3BB (Colliers Wood Tube zone 3) until I find another venue.
There are two payment levels: a working place guarantees you will be able to do your own constellation; a participant place does not guarantee you will do a constellation, but it may be possible after the guaranteed places are completed. As a participant you may be asked to be representative in someone else’s constellation and if you choose to accept this invitation it will almost always be beneficial to your own internal understanding and healing.
Working place: 1-day workshop- £70 2-day workshop £115
Participant place: 1-day workshop -£45 2-day workshop £90
Prices will be changing from January 2018
To book your place please contact me.